Wednesday 30 October 2013

What's Your Square (Progress)

Here are some of the sketches I did back at home for the paper cutout assignment :)

Tutorial -24 October 2013



However,Ms Lisa only approved one of the sketches I have drawn..which is the in the 4th picture ( bottom right ) ..She asked me to cut it out and try experimenting with it..and this was the outcome XD


Ms Lisa said it was nice and even mentioned to me that It looked like a mask..LOLS..I do agree with what she said..It somehow looks like a tribal mask or something XP.

Tutorial/Practical - 28 October 2013


 So, for this week's tutorial/practical class..I've decided to try out something different.. I added some details and changed the pattern according to the previous sketch I did :).

-The outcome after cutting/pasting-

 After getting approval from Ms Lisa. I then started to do my final paper cutout design at home :)

Asymmetrical design 
(Before cutting)

(After cutting / before pasting )

Symmetrical design
(Before cutting)

 (After cutting / before pasting )

Where's the final outcome you ask?? XP...well...stay tuned for my next post to find out then..MUAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment