Thursday 31 October 2013

What's Your Square? ( Final Presentation)

Finally, after almost one month..today is our presentation day! :)

Presentation was suppose to start at 2pm.. but Ms Lisa decided to give us an extra 90 minutes to do some preparation.. . However, we eventually the presentation at 4pm because Ms Lisa had something else to settle before that. I was the 3rd to present my artwork..and I think it went pretty well..thank god for that :)

Some pictures taken during the presentation

 


Managed to spot my artwork??? hahaha....anyways..here is what you all have been waiting for..
PRESENTING TO YOU..MY WONDERFUL AND FABULOUS LOOKING ARTWORK!


Asymmetrical cutout

 Symmetrical cutout


Some of my coursemates artwork


There's a lot more of artworks to be shown...but then again..XP..I'm too lazy to post them all up...tehehehe.
anyways..from this assignment..I have learned a lot of things..For example, PATIENCE!!.. It was definitely not nice knowing that your sketches are being REJECTED by your lecturer..honestly..I was really impatient cause I had to do TONS AND TONS of sketches which were constantly being REJECTED..but nevertheless..I still stayed patience enough and managed to get my sketch APPROVED by Ms Lisa.. Besides that, cutting the design out was really another CHALLENGING task..It really required me a lot of patience..as the paper easily tears apart all the time...I then decided to buy a slightly thicker piece of paper which made it a little easier to cut :) *smart decision*...hmmm..TIME MANAGMENT was also a big issue during this assignment...as I only got my sketch approved 4 days before the presentation day..It was rather a rush to finish up my assignment..I tried my hardest to finish it on time..and indeed..I MADE IT!! *HOORAY*..and last but not least..I have also learned about composition and how to use a pen knife in a proper way..tehehe..thank God for no cuts on my finger/hand during this assignment :P.. Anyways, our artwork ( FID Sem1 & Sem2 ) students will be displayed at the Coda Gallery,Taylor's University Lakeside Campus for a whole week starting from 11th of November :)..Do come and drop by at the gallery to take a look at some of our wonderful display of artworks ^_^...Sayonara peeps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment