Wednesday 19 February 2014

Monogram sketches


Ever since tutorial session, I've been coming up with all sorts of sketches for my monogram. There were at times where I got really brain stuck and couldn't think of any ideas..During the next tutorial session, I couldn't make it cause I was having a really high fever at that moment.. I decided to show Ms Lisa some of sketches via Facebook. This was what she commented on my sketches 
"you're certainly on the right track. keep it up!" 


After taking much into consideration, Ms Lisa finally approved my sketch and I decided to go with this monogram instead :)

  - Different sizes of my monogram -

After getting my sketch approved, I then started working on printing my monogram on to 6 different items :)
-Stay tuned for the next post-

p/s : Sorry for the very few sketches...I can't seem to find some of them :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment