Thursday 20 February 2014

Monogram Presentation


Hey guys!!
So today we had our Monogram presentation :)
We were suppose to start at 2.30pm..However, most of us reached class quite late..including me * I do apologize for this*. As soon as I reached class, I immediately went around the studio to find a suitable corner for my monogram display. I managed to grab a spot with the lakeside at the background :).

Presentation went well I guess? managed to receive positive comments from Ms Lisa except for the fact that my posters weren't really that impressive.  Ms Lisa said that my work was neat and was also happy that I stayed with the same colour palette.As for the posters, It was really last minute work. I wasn't satisfied with the outcome as well and felt like I could have done a million times better then this.. oh well..

ITEMS THAT I'VE PRINTED ON

1.Notebook
2.File


3. Paper bag 
4. Canvas bag

 5. Polka Dot pillow from DAISO


6.Envelope


Overall, I personally like this assignment very much as I think It's very useful for our future.The monograms that we have created can be used for our product logo next time :). As for me, I have always had a dream of opening up a stationary franchise.Who knows...maybe one day you'll end up seeing a " PL stationary shop"..hahaha..just joking ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment