Thursday 1 August 2013

Carousel Making Progress

Our work in progress!
It was definitely like a roller coaster journey throughout the whole process of making this carousel.Being the group leader was really not an easy task at all!.We had to go through alot of arguements everytime as we all had different opinions.I tried my very best to keep my group together but there were times that I just couldn't handle the stress anymore. I then said to myself, Just keep calm and stay positive. Everything is going to pay off in the end ". Nevertheless, we still managed to put all those problems aside and produce an amazing outcome :) .Here's a video that I created about our work progress.Enjoy!



*Random info*
  I even got my finger burned by a hot glue gun..ouch much?? .___.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment