Tuesday 30 July 2013

CTS Superhero Costume


Today (30/7/2013) is SUPERHERO COSTUME DAY!! XD. It was a really hectic day as we had our english oral presentation in the morning and had to rush to change into our costumes after that.My superhero name is called "Sweet Sour" .I've came up with this superhero based on the game called candy crush. Well, why did I choose the name of "Sweet Sour". Basically "sweet" means that I can be use my cuteness to lure people into doing things for me. MUAHAHAHA..I can be a very nice heroine but If someone messes around with me..I can turn into a sour mood (angry). My magical power is basically hypnotizing people and also zapping people with my weapon. The weapon as you can see is a gigantic lollipop. It may look ordinary to you, but NOOOOOOOOOOO...it's actually a very deadly weapon XP..I got my inspiration from Candy Crush whereby the chocolate ball produces electric power which zaps the other candies. I tried to improvise instead of using a chocolate ball and came up with an idea of a pink lollipop instead!. A mask is also worn to protect my identity from being revealed to others. The colours I have chosen for my costume are mainly pastel colours which suits the colour of candies very well :). A black cape is added on to make me look even more like a superhero :)

Some other pictures taken during the Superhero Costume Photoshoot day XD

              

No comments:

Post a Comment