Monday 19 August 2013

Super Hero Poster


This poster that I made is for our very last CTS assignment.We we're not allowed to do any digital work for this poster.Mr Charles encouraged us make things in 3D or even use the technique of collage.The size required for this poster is A3.Just a brief description about what my poster is about. On the top right ..you can see the word "Sweet Sour" which is actually my superhero name. The background that I've chosen is a colourful cloudy background. I personally feel that this background is suitable for my character because of it's light pastel colours. What is actually means is that, pastel colours are more for cute and sweet stuffs :). To give it a more 3D looking effect, I stuck on some cotton wools to make it look like clouds ^^ .cool right??. Not only that, butterfly sequins are also stucked on to the poster to give it a more lively look.

No comments:

Post a Comment