Tuesday 23 April 2013

My Inspiration


Well, bascially I've gotten my inspiration from a very well known artist which is "Andy Warhol". When I knew there is an Andy Warhol exhibition going on at the Art Science Museum Singapore., I was so excited. I always have been a fan of Andy Warhol since young. I always believe that art should be simple & accessible. So this explains why I’m drawn to Warhol’s work because he took everyday object & convert it into an art.



  For those who do not know about Andy Warhol, he is an American painter, printmaker, and filmmaker. Later in his life when his artworks were recognized by many, he was a leading figure in the visual art movement known as Pop Art and was renowned for using mass production of popular culture such as advertising, comic books, and brand products, as the basis of his art.

No comments:

Post a Comment