Tuesday 23 April 2013

Design Process

In this post, I'll be explaining to you my design process for my final artwork XD
1) Use any piece of paper and fold it into 4 equal parts :)

2) Draw in the 1st quadrant


3) Draw in the 2nd quadrant
p/s : This is a combination of the 1st and 2nd quadrant


4) Draw in the 3rd quadrant

5) Draw in the 4th/Final quadrant
FINAL OUTCOME!!!!
jeng
jeng
jeng
JENG
JENG

Now here comes to painting process!! XD

Ok, basically the type of paint i use is "Arcylic paint"


 LOOK AT THE AMAZING VARIETY OF COLOURS!! XD

The tools I used for painting :)


Alright, after painting and all...this is how the final outcome looks like...
not really amazing isn't it??...yahh.i thought so too ==
I've decided to use a black marker to outline it....so that the image stands out even more ^^
Haha...wondering how my final FINAL FINALLLLLLL outcome looks like??
Well, tune in for the next post then ..
MUAHAHAHAHAHA *EVIL LAUGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment