Sunday 14 April 2013

Art Movement?

So, what is Art Movement???

haha..not to worry...I'm here to explain what "Art Movement" is all about :)
Well, according to Wikipedia.. An art movement is a tendency or style in art with a specific common philosophy or goal, followed by a group of artists during a restricted period of time, (usually a few months, years or decades) or, at least, with the heyday of the movement defined within a number of years. Art movements were especially important in modern art , when each consecutive movement was considered as a new avant-garde
Quite hard to understand isn't it? Well..from what I've gained from the above information..I think "Art movement" is like a style of drawing...for example, pop art,digital art,graffiti and many more. As times goes by, many new styles of art movements have been developed.I'm not too sure if my explanation is correct..but, bare in mind..I'm just trying my best to simplify the above information XD...so..dont take this information too seriously okay? hahahaha
-Signing out - <3

No comments:

Post a Comment