Thursday 12 December 2013

Monogram Inspiration



 -This is the book that I borrowed from our Taylor's Library-

For today's tutorial session...Ms Lisa told us to explain 3 types of design/inspiration that we have researched infront of our classmates. She gave us 15minutes to do some preperation before explaining to the class..This is the 3 designs that I have chosen :) 

 I choose this design because It has a 3-Dimensional twist to it. Not only that, the usage of straight lines shows that it is very stable,strong and bold.

 
 I like this design because it's very simple. I personally believe that a design should be simple yet unique. The usage of just a simple "dot" makes this font stand out.I also like it because it has a cartoon/animated feel to it.

 Lastly, I choose this design because I find it cute and very animated looking :)

 After explaining the designs that I've chosen to my classmates, Ms Lisa decided that "Animation" should be my type of font/monogram. In my mind I was thinking...this should be interesting to work with...haha XD..
Class went on with my other classmates showing their inspirations to one another..At the end of the class, Ms Lisa told us to come up with some sketches and show them to her during the next class :).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment