Thursday 5 December 2013

Batik Presentation

5/12/2013

We had our Batik presentation today during class


This was how Me and Kim displayed our artwork :)

Before our presentation started, Ms Lisa personally came up to me and Kim. She told us that he tried getting David to finish up his work. However, he wasn't feeling well and couldn't come to the presentation today. Ms Lisa appologized to both of us cause she really tried her best to help us..but in the end.our composition couldn't be completed ...haihhh..I was really sad at that moment. Anyways, during the presentation.. everything went well I guess..Ms Lisa even told everyone about the situation that me and Kim were facing the whole time. hmmm... She mentioned that we tried our best with what we have...and never showed any sign off despair. Everyone was clapping for us and I felt really grateful that they showed us their support :) Everyone did a really good job with the artworks!. I didn't manage to take any pictures..but I'll post them up if I managed to get it from my course mates. 


Well, big thanks to Kim for being with me throughout this whole batik assignment process.. I couldn't have done it without you :) ..I know It has been a tough time for both of us..but remember what Ms Lisa said to us...never stop smiling and always keep a positive attitude :D ..To Ms Lisa, thank you for helping us out too..I know you've tried your best and I really do appreciate your help...thankiewwww soooo much!!! :).

No comments:

Post a Comment