Friday 10 May 2013

Stand Up to Cyberbullying

I've decided to go with the topic of "Cyberbullying" for my mind map.I did some research on the topic before I actually started creating my mind map.Below are some information that I've gathered during my research.Enjoy! :)

What is Cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying is bullying that takes place using electronic technology. Electronic technology includes devices and equipment such as cell phones, computers, and tablets as well as communication tools including social media sites, text messages, chat, and websites.  
 
                    
             
 Examples : mean text messages or emails, rumors sent by email or posted on social networking sites, and embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles.

Effects of  Cyberbullying?
  • Use alcohol and drugs
  • Skip school
  • Experience in-person bullying
  • Be unwilling to attend school
  • Receive poor grades
  • Have lower self-esteem
  • Have more health problem

No comments:

Post a Comment