Sunday 9 June 2013

Danbo

  
Hi everyone~ XD ..the subject matter that I've chosen for this assignment is Danbo. What is Danbo actually? xP..well..it is a toy figurine created in Japan. I found out about this through my cousin whom likes to collect Japanese toy figurines :)
PREPERATION  
I had to do some research on where I could purchase this toy figurine. At first, I only could find it through online shops.Due to lack of time, I couldn't do any online purchasing. I was so glad that I managed to find a shop that sells "Danbo".The shop is called "XL Shop" which is located at Berjaya Times Square..I had to take some time off to visit that shop..Upon purchasing the model kit..I then had to patiently make the toy figurine. It took me around 3hours to make the big Danbo..while I took just 15minutes to make the small one :)



My Danbo making process XD


All in all, I feel very satisfied that i managed to finish making this toy figurine :).There were many times where I almost gave up cause It was rather complicating to follow the instructions given.But in the end, I still managed to overcome those challenges and complete my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment